




Aunt Keri took Ashley and I to Ikea today for a little girls day out shopping. It was Ashley and my first time going to the store. We had a good time and the girls were on there best behavior giving us no problems at all. It must be the shopping~ha. We finished our trip with a little Cold stone Ice cream. I am going to have to go buy me a onsie like the girls, shown in the previous pictures. ~ha. I was just celebrating Ashleys 1 month and 26th day birthday. JUST KIDDING!P.S. Thanks Grandma Keute for the stroller, It came in handy.

4 comments:
Oh my girl you look like you had fun
Grammy & PaPa Keute want some Ice Cream to.
You are starting them young for shopping. (you might be sorry) HA
That's true, but we told them that their papa's will buy them anything they want. :)
How true that may become
Post a Comment