Sunday, August 20, 2006

Back in the saddle

Today Cody and I rode our ponies. Well, actually I rode Noels horse. It didn't go to bad being I havn't ridden in over one and a half years. Cody on the other hand was a different story. We think he is allergic to horses. I brought his pony up for him to ride and right after he got off, his eye got really red,swollen and itchy. Poor Cody!

2 comments:

KV said...

That is so sad. Poor Cody. Glad he's better now. Give him extra lovin from his Aunt Keri.

Gotcher Family said...

I sure miss my babies. Sorry to hear about Cody.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley