Monday, January 18, 2016

Sister

   We were so happy Aunt Tanya came to visit us this weekend. It was a short visit but a great visit.  We figured out the last time she was here was 6 years ago.
   She was super happy to ride again. She picked back up like she never stopped riding, although I'm sure she is a little sore after a three hour ride.
 We grabbed Aunt Keri and took off to Santa Clarita to have a little fun painting.
  We also had some great laughs again playing that nasty game, bean Boozled, with the whole family. I don't know who I laughed the most at, Grammy, poppa or Aunt Tanya. I swear I will never play that game again! Yuck!!
  Today she boarded the plane back home. Sad to see her go, but grateful for a fun few days.
 


























No comments:

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley