Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Counting my blessings

  My weekend went from excitement to worry to thankful and blessed!!
  I went to a barrel race on Sunday in Bakersfield. Prior to this race I have been in a slump and kept knocking down barrels. This time I not only managed to keep all the barrels up but ended up winning first place out of 84 riders! I won a beautiful pendent necklace and money! 
 This excitement quickly ended that night when my dad was admitted into the hospital with severe chest pains. The following day we found out he had a 95% blockage in his arterie.  He underwent the procedure to get a stint put in and is now at home resting.
 I am so grateful and thankful for another day to spend with my dad and for the many blessings God has placed in my life. A perfect way to spend "Thanks"giving!!





Ashley and I also participated in the ugly Christmas sweater, although we didn't win it was fun.




Always laughing!!! ❤️him!

No comments:

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley