Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Rotten pig!!

 The fair is approaching way to quickly and soon Cody will be entering his pig into the fair. His first year is almost complete. At the end of the year each
4-h student have to turn in a record book. ( I hated doing record books when I was in 4-h).  The record book is a record of what they did throughout the year. How they served the community, what they did with their project and what they learned, ect!  I wanted to put pictures in his book. I have a picture when we first brought the pigs home and I wanted to take another one being they have grown. So I asked Cody to get in the pen and kneel down next to the pigs so I can get a picture.  He has been in the pig pen numerous times but kneeling down beside them, not so much. 
  I snapped a few pictures and then asked him for one more. Sure enough, wouldn't you know, I can't believe that stupid pig..seen a big, bright, blue thing flapping in the wind, walked behind him and......BIT his back!!!!!! Oh my gosh, it was so sad!!! His little eyes welled up with tears and he was mad!! Who could blame him! I know it hurt!!!  It left a bruise but he was ok! I told him it was my fault, the pig seen his shirt flappin around and ofcourse he thought it would taste good. 
    He was a good sport and understood. He still plans on showing his pig at the fair. ( he just isn't going to bend down for any pictures 😊, which is understandable)
 So for know these pictures will have to due. I snapped the one picture seconds before it but him. You can see his little ear in the picture. I think the pig was trying to get him to move over so it could be in the picture too!!



No comments:

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley