Thursday, February 28, 2013


  Okay, I am assuming it has been a hard week and we need a good laugh.  So let the laughs be on me! I really can't believe I am posting this!  I came across this saying  the other day and started laughing so hard because it is so true, for me anyways! It was freezing cold that day! I think the photographer photo shops everybody else pictures but mine. 
    Yep... I would say this about sums it up!!
                                        Hey, check this out, I can ride with my eyes closed!

                                      See I'm not the only one! I taught her well didn't I?
                              Hey, I think I learned something?! From now on wear sunglasses!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tooo funny!!Looks like the caption should have been. "I could be home with a nice cup of hot chocolate!" xoxo Nana

Bertie said...

I thought you were wearing a mouth piece like the football players wear. You have to protect that pretty smile!

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley