Sunday, February 19, 2012
Aquarium of the Pacific
We went to the Aquarium of the Pacific this weekend. We havn't been there since Cody was one year old. It is definitely not a sea world, but it is fun enough for the day. The weather was absolutely beautiful, it was worth going just for that. Afterwards we headed to bass pro shop. This has become one of our favorite amusement parks, okay not really, but we sure do have fun when we go. We love trying on everything to see who looks the funniest. These pictures arn't the greatest, again I used my phone. I am going to have to invest in a little camera.
This cute little seal made me laugh so hard! He spotted the kids and swam right up to the window to let them rub his belly. I really don't know how much belly rubbing he felt, being there was glass in between them. He stayed there for the longest time, with his eyes closed, enjoying his rub until the kids walked away.

















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

2 comments:
So cute!! All the best bbq rubs have butt in it. Did you buy any?
No, I didn't buy any, but being you said that maybe I will have to try it next time.
Post a Comment