Merry Christmas everybody! Wow, can you believe we are putting another year behind us. My goodness how time flies! We had a wonderful Christmas with lots of food, family and fun. Although we missed Grammy and Papa, Aunt Tanya and family.
We had a great dinner at our fancy eatin table just like the Beverly hill billies . We even have our pot passers hangin on the wall, lol! Before we sat down to eat Cody asked if he could read to us Luke 2: 1-20. After his reading he said a prayer and Ashley sang Happy birthday to Jesus. Once our bellies were content, or should I say ready to explode, we played one of my favorite games, Balderdash. That game is just ludicrous! I mean really, tell me the meaning of Perwitsky? Come on, take a guess!! Did you guess? Hard isn't it?! Well, the true definition is The fur of the East European polecat. And hear I thought Auntie Grace made that definition up! If you haven't played it, you must!After our minds were frazzled and we couldn't think anymore we decided to eat some more. This time Dessert was calling. We had apple pie, Pumpkin pie and also Nana's delicious carrot cake!
It was a fun night, Cheers to Christmas 2011. 

Cody reading to us Luke 2: 1-20

2 comments:
I love those fancy pot passers you are toooo funny. Looks like a great time and I'm like you I love playing that game.....we had so much fun at work playing it.....oh did I say playing it at work.
Looks like you all had a fabulous Christmas too!! So sweet he wanted to read the Christmas story.
Post a Comment