This here is Hopper, the bunny that is.

And here we have bugs! Yep, they named them themselves. No help from us.

You see, Papa is adding on to his farm and he wanted to know if a bunny would be a good fit. We agreed and off we went to find some bunnies!

BUT.... That is not all Papa decided to get. Papa has been working long and hard on a bird aviary. Let me tell ya, its a huge bird aviary and when its finished I will have mom take some pictures. Papa also bought some more chickens. Wait, wait don't worry!!! These here chickens have been through therapy and are not suicidal. We had to pay a little extra for these chickens because of this, but it was worth it. Papa almost bought a turkey but he decided to wait because he knew come winter, when it rained, those turkeys would walk out of there shelter look up in the rain and drowned themselves. Okay, okay so maybe thats not true but you just never know. Maybe its a depressed turkey like our chickens were. For now we will hold off, but eventually we are going to need a
Thanksgiving dinner . some more birds for the aviary.

I bet you are wondering what thier names are right? You don't think the kids would not name these little critters do you? Well, Cody named one of these chickens. In the picture above you can see a light tan booty. That there is a chicken, you just can't see its head. He is camera shy. That chicken is named Flier. The following four chickens Ashley named. I don't have a clue which is which. I am sure she does though. The names are as follows: Cowboy, Rodeo, Shrek and Chick-a-bow-wow! Got that?? Yep, Can't wait to see what my kids name thier kids. Oh Yea, thats right! Billy Bob.
So if anyone wants to come hang out at the farm
and help scoop poop, feed and water. and pet and play with these animals you are more than welcome. Our addition may increase. Until then, you can play with bunnies, Chickens and this here Goat, Maggie.

The pony~ Dee~Dee.

The dog~ Chance

And we must not forget the Queen Bee, Eva! She ocassionaly visits the farm to help.
2 comments:
wow you are really starting your own farm, I have to come up and play with all of them....makes me long for my days when I had all the critters.
I forgot to metion that Bugs Bunny is my idol....just wanted to let you know that..I have all his movies I mean cartoons!!
Post a Comment