We went for a quick camping trip to Ventura this weekend. Grammy and popa joined us for our fun filled adventure. It was short but it was fun. We ate Ice cream on the wharf, went to the strawberry festival, rode our bikes to the beach and of course had our smores by the campfire. Can't wait for another get away.
I couldn't believe it, the kids rides at the strawberry festival were free!!!! Ofcourse there wasn't a whole lot of them, but did I tell you they were FREE!!!!
The kids watching somebody bungie jump.
Pops and daddy playing a little catch at the campground.


Riding thier bikes to the beach.





Check out the size of these marshmallows, wowzers!
Good night ya all!
I couldn't believe it, the kids rides at the strawberry festival were free!!!! Ofcourse there wasn't a whole lot of them, but did I tell you they were FREE!!!!


1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time in my home town....
Post a Comment