Thursday, April 28, 2011

We have used our last tickets to Disneyland for awhile, at least until after the summer. We had a great time, although it was somewhat crowded. We met up with some friends Thursday night. The girls just loved meeting the princess's and taking pictures with them. Cody got his nerve up and rode Screamin at California adventure and Ashley and I got our nerve up and rode the Carousel, two times that is! Beat that baby!! That pony almost took off on me to! Ashley, Cody and SophiaIt doesn't get any better than this!
Wait a minute, wait a minute what are all those disgusted looks for? If you don't want your ice cream I will eat it!!!
Okay, this too I am trying to understand. Why do we go to Disneyland to pet goats? We have our own goat at home! Ahhh, but these here goats are Disney goats, kinda like Disney princess's.
ahhh haaa~haaa, Ashley you are just so funny! Time to go back to the hotel and get a little shut eye. Ya right!!!

2 comments:

CD said...

Looks so fun!! Oh how I miss the Disneyland days. I am officially accepting donations if anyone wants to help me get passes again.

Little codster and Miss Ashley said...

lol,CD!! I am there with ya! Wanna start singing on the corner? I can hold the guitar case open while YOU sing, lol!!

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley