I know it is the new year and I have already slipped posting on my blog. I will try and get some posted soon. Awhile ago Cody said something that I thought was cute and I wanted to be sure and blog it so years from now we can turn to 2011 blog book and see what he wanted to name his son.
Cody: Mom, why do we have middle names?
Me: Well, You don't necessarily need one, but it does help keeps names from
getting mixed up. Sometimes middle names are used to honour someone like a
family member or close friend.
Cody: What is your middle name mom?
Me: Ann
Cody: (Looking out the window, pondering) When I have a son his middle name is going to be at.
Me: AT? Why At??
Cody: Your middle name is An!!! ( His little mind is thinking An instead of Ann)
Me: Oh no Cody, it is suppose to be a name. My middle name is A-n-n!
Cody: OH!!! Okay, When I have a son I am going to name him Billy Bob.
Me: (chuckling inside) Oh yea!! (thinking to myself ~ Billy Bob (insert our last name), sounds a little red neck. BUTTTT.. if that is what he wants!
I just love that boy!!!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

2 comments:
Hopefully his child won't have the teeth to match the name. Kids say the darndest things, don't they.
I just love their little stories, keep them coming and do write them down because someday you will be old like me and start to forget hee-hee
Post a Comment