Saturday, October 02, 2010

Blog Catch up.

I can't believe it is already October. Where has time gone? We have been pretty busy the past few weeks so I have neglected keeping the blog caught up.
Cody was awarded student of the month at school. He had to fill out a poster that told a little about himself. Cody did this all by himself with no help from mom or dad. Incase you are having troubles reading it, this is what he put.
He is 6 years old and his favorite color is red. His favorite food is Mac and Cheese, Disneyland is his favorite place. When he grows up he wants to be a policeman. (hmmm??) His favorite thing to do is play on the wii and if he had one wish he would wish that sponge bob was alive. (ha!)
Cody and Ashley with thier new pals that Bertie bought them at Universal. The only problem is Ashley and Eva fight over the puppy. When Ashley isn't looking Eva snags it and just holds it in her mouth. While waiting to ride the next event at the last gymkhana, Ashley decided to make some mud pies. And our last bit of news. Cody went to the allergist to get tested. We wanted to get him tested for Bee's. Horses and cats were rated 4. Dogs were rated 2. I am not sure how the numbering system works but by his reaction to horses I am assuming 4 is pretty high. I was pretty shocked when the doctor said he is allergic to some trees. Olive European and Ash Arizona were rated 4. When they were doing the test I thought it was the horse because of the way it swelled up. Then he was numbered 2 for Elm trees. The really sad news is he is allergic to Bee's. I am not sure how allergic he is to them being he was rated 2. The doctor asked if he has ever been stung by a bee before and I said no. He said some kids might not have a reaction when stung but he wants me to get an Epipen. This picture was taken when I got home. The swelling kind of all ran together, but the first blotch of red is the reaction to horses, then it goes dogs, then it goes cats. A little further down was bee's but it didn't show the reaction that these did. The big red circle on left is Olive European or Ash Arizona, not sure which is which.

4 comments:

CD said...

Ouch!! That looks painful. Those epi pens are so expensive. Maybe we could buy in bulk and split the price.

Bertie said...

Good job Cody,and Ashley those mud pies look mighty delicious. I'm so glad you like the toys from Universal, I had such a great time and ready to go back when you are.

Anonymous said...

Oohhh poor Cody!Tell him his Nana Witty is allergic to bees too!I swell up like a balloon.I sure can sympathize with him.What a brave little trooper though to go through all that testing. BIG hugs.
P.S. I think it would be cool if Sponge Bob was real too...We could eat all the crabby patties we wanted.(hee,hee)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the updates, Poor Cody :-( I really like your poster :-)

Ashley what a Doll you are :-)

Miss and Love you guys !!!!

Auntie Grace

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley