Little Miss Ashley takes potty trained to a whole new level. Let me tell ya! I went to get Eva her puppy shots at the walk in clinic and Ashley wanted to go with me. Sure, it is your puppy you can come with. We get to the clinic early because it is kinda like urgent care, you have to be the first to get there otherwise you wait forever. The clinic opens at 6pm and we get there about 20 minutes prior. The closer it gets to six the more and more people start showing up and the line begins to go down and around the building. Ashley and Eva are doing pretty good but being both wee little ones thier patients are getting very thin. I begin struggling to get Eva off the drive way and stand next to me, I hear Ashley say, " Mommy, I have to go potty!" As I am pulling Eva back onto the sidewalk I turn around and look over at little Miss Ashley. There she is with her shorts and panties all the way down to her ankles and her bear little booty flashing every one in line. I hurry up and pull her pants up as quickly as possible and jump out of line to take her to the restroom. As I walk way up to the front of the line I notice a co-worker who also has his dog there. I briefly say hi and continue to take Ashley into the bathroom. Once in the bathroom I put Ashley on the toilet and then I turn around and look and I see Eve peeing on the rug! Oh my goodness! Once we all felt better, we managed to get our place back in line and get her shots. The next morning I am at work and I once again see my co-worker. I said hi and he said to me, That was pretty funny, your daughter pulling her pants all the way down and yelling "Mommy, I have to go potty." I said, you saw that? He said yea, I believe everyone did.
Hey but atleast she is potty trained!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

2 comments:
Well, that's one way to potty train. Sounds easier than what I went through. Maybe I should have had you do it for me.
I guess we will have to get little Miss Ashley a name like her mommy does at work.......
Post a Comment