Cute picture, Ashley sure is getting tan. I put bay leaves on the kitchen counter and around the floor boards when I couldn't keep the ants out. It worked on those spots but then they found other places.Curious what ideas you'll get.
I just read in the new issue of "Birds and Bloom Magazine" that you can sprinkle ground ginger on the ground around bushes and it will get rid of ants. Give it a try and let me know how it works. So happy for you guys in your new home
They're so cute, i wish i could see them... Hi Uncle Noel and everybody, even u Hazer, i miss u and i hope i'll see you guys next year or before Cody and Ashley are all grown up.
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley
4 comments:
Cute picture, Ashley sure is getting tan. I put bay leaves on the kitchen counter and around the floor boards when I couldn't keep the ants out. It worked on those spots but then they found other places.Curious what ideas you'll get.
I just read in the new issue of "Birds and Bloom Magazine" that you can sprinkle ground ginger on the ground around bushes and it will get rid of ants. Give it a try and let me know how it works. So happy for you guys in your new home
I want some grapes
They're so cute, i wish i could see them... Hi Uncle Noel and everybody, even u Hazer, i miss u and i hope i'll see you guys next year or before Cody and Ashley are all grown up.
Post a Comment