Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sorry I don't have any pictures of my kiddos to post because things have been kinda hectic lately and I haven't had a chance to take out the camera and snap some pictures. I will take some pictures soon.
Poor little Codster didn' t have a good evening last night. Keri and I thought we would take the boys to B.J's for dinner and a pazookie. For those of you who don't know what a pazooke is, it is a big, warm cookie with ice cream on top.
We order our food. Daniel and Cody share a cheese pizza. The only thing was Cody didn't want any of his pizza when it came. He said it was hot, then said he didn't want it. I tried to explain to him he needed to eat a little that way he can have some cookies and Ice cream with us. Still not up to eating his pizza he tells me his tummy hurts. After awhile I told him he didn't have to eat his pizza.
After dinner we went ahead and ordered the pazookie. The nummy cookie finally arrives. The waitress puts the dessert right in front of us and I just get ready to spoon Cody a bite and all of a sudden I hear him coughing. I look over and guess what happens??? Yep, little codster got really sick. It went everywhere. Don't ask me why, but my first instinct was to put out my hands and catch it. - oh my!!- To make a long story short, I clean him up as fast as I could. It was a bit difficult being all I had was used napkins. I did the best I could and got him out of there. I wanted to say thank you to Keri and Daniel for waiting there until the bill came. I know it wasn't very pleasant sitting at the table and having everyone look at you. I also know the aroma wasn't very pleasant both there and on the way home. You guys are the greatest!!! . Cody and I love ya!
I also want to say thank Grammy for staying up with Cody all night to make sure he was okay. You too are the greatest and we love you!
The good news is he is doing just fine now. I do believe it was just a 24 hour virus. I do have to ask how does Daddy always miss out on the fun?? He is in Texas visiting Casey! I know, Daddy would be there to help in a heart beat if he could have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy! Hope all is well now. Lots of hugs and kisses.
Nana and Popi

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley