Sunday, March 16, 2008
I can't believe it has been a week and I have not updated my blog. I-YI, YI. For all you who check out my blog faithfully, I am sorry! Unfortunately I do not have any photos to update you with. I was going to go outside and take pictures this morning but it is FREEZING COLD and WINDY outside. A big change from last weekend. Here is a picture of Ashley. I am so excited, I can finally braid the little hair she has. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

1 comment:
I love it!!! The cutest little braids I've seen in a long time...
Love Nana
Post a Comment