We went to Disneyland again and used the last of our passes. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. There were more people this time, but we were still able to go on all the rides without to much of a wait. I really wanted to go on small world but it was closed again. Sorry there isn't a whole bunch of pictures. I tried to get some pictures of the kido's together but I couldn't get thier attention at the same time. The characters also didn't seem to be around to much today. We had a great time though.
Oh yea, I do have to tell you something cute and funny that Cody said on our drive down to the hotel.
Cody: When are we going to Disneyland?
Daddy: Tommorow.
Cody: Tommorow. When the moon goes down and the sun comes up?
Daddy: Yes, When the moon goes down and the sun comes up.
Cody: OH YEA, TOUGH GUY!
He can be sooo funny! I am assuming he got that off a cartoon. I am not positive, but I do believe it was Toy Story. He use to say " Yes Sir" all the time. He learned that from Toy story.
Silly Boy!
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley



No comments:
Post a Comment