Sunday, November 25, 2007

Diapers only hold so much!

I- Yi- Yi!! Don't ask me how it happened, I just know that it did! I inadvertently washed a diaper. I'm not talking about the cloth kind either. I'm talking about a disposable, super-mega absorbent, nighttime, pull-up kind of diaper. Unfortunately it EXPLODED all over the wash machine. How Bugs Bunny survived his trip around the cycles I do not know. All I know is that it left behind a trail of sticky gel-like material and fluffy diaper particles over everything. Attached is photos. Parents with small children beware, this could happen to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Major bummer!

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley