Tuesday, September 18, 2007

PARTY AT ASHLEY'S CRIB!

Time to celebrate, Ashley's first tooth has FINALLY arrived!

For about eleven months now I have blamed her fussiness and attitude on that darn tooth! It has finally broke through. I am so excited she really has an excuse now. ~Just Kidding!~

Although it has taken 15 months to see that first tooth it is definitely the cutest ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congrats girlfriend! Can't wait to eat steak with you soon. Just teasin. I'm more of an ice cream girl.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ashley!! Keep those little teeth coming... See you soon lots of love and kisses to you all! Nana and Grandpa Witty

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley