Sunday, August 26, 2007

FUN AT THE FAIR!

Popa, Grammy, Ashley, Cody and I went to the fair yesterday. Daddy couldn't go with us because he had to work :0( We had a great time riding rides, looking at exhibits, petting the animals and eating junk food. I think Popa and I had more fun watching Cody and Grammy's face expressions on the rides. Cody is a little dare devil, he had no fear all smiles and laughs. Even Ashley had a great time, she just loved the bunnies.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!What a fun day.. That ice cream cone looked especially good!!
Hugs to all. Nana and Popy Witty

KV said...

Too fun!

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley