Tuesday, July 03, 2007
FUNNY!
I just have to share this funny with you. A friend of mine gave me this little box for Cody. It is kinda like a tackle box with lots of compartments. His daughters used it for their crayons and coloring books. They no longer need it and thought Cody might like it. So I brought it home and Cody thought it was greatest thing! He took it every where with him and played with it all day. He liked it so much that last night he comes sneaking into my room at 1:30 in the morning carrying his little box with him and trying to get on my bed. It was so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

1 comment:
You cute, little, silly boy. I hope I can find something for his birthday that he likes that much.
Post a Comment