How cute!! I wish I was there to have seen it. What a sweet little brother Ashley has.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
CUTE STORY
I have a cute story to tell. This evening we went to church and after church Noel and I go to the Nursery to pick up Ashley. I was getting ready to leave and Nicole ( Lady in charge of the nursery) said " Jamie wait a minute, I have to tell you something." She said~ A while after you dropped Ashley off she started screaming and would not stop. She said, I tried everything and was just about to put your number on the screen and I thought Hey, maybe if she sees Cody she will stop. So she took Ashley over to the two year old room ( right next to the nursery) and Cody was busy coloring with his head down. She walked over to Cody and said "Cody can you please comfort Ashley?" She said, Cody looked up, put his crayon down walked over to Ashley with his hands out, hugged her, patted her on the back, kissed her on the forehead and said it's okay Ashey, its okay and then went back to continue his coloring. She said, It didn't stop Ashley from screaming but it was the cutest thing ever. Ashley stopped crying once they left.
How cute!! I wish I was there to have seen it. What a sweet little brother Ashley has.

How cute!! I wish I was there to have seen it. What a sweet little brother Ashley has.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley

1 comment:
What a sweetheart.
Post a Comment