Friday, November 24, 2006

In Pursuit

Daniel and I packed our belongings, an extra supply of pony food and ventured off to find the "SHADOW". After a long journey and lots of hard work we do believe we have traced some substantial effidence. We do believe that the ''SHADOW'' is our fine young Popa.

2 comments:

KV said...

Thank you Cody for sharing your pony and leading us on our pursuit. Your the best buddy ever. I hope "The Shadow" will be coming to visit soon.

Papa and Grammy K. said...

I to am looking to find the SHADOW but I can tell I have not fond him here in Texas.
I sure hope that Cody and Danial have better luck then me. BUT I think there on the wrong trail.

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley