Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sad News

Sad news to report today. Poor little Codster is allergic to horses. I took him today to an allergist and they tested for a whole bunch of stuff ( horse, dog, cat, mold, weeds, chocolate, peanuts ect.) but unfortunately the one that affected him the most, about a quarter size welt, was the horse. This picture was taken an hour and half after the procedure. You should of seen what it was like at first. Doc said we can give him claritin when he goes by the horses. He was also minutely allergic to cats, not bad though.
While Cody and I were at the doctors Ashley went for her first time to Trishas. Little Ashley had a break down while I was gone.( I kinda figured she would) I don't know why she does this when other people hold her or watch her. It's nice to know she loves her mommy, but unfortunately I have to go back to work in a week so she will have to adjust. Other than that, all is well.
P.s. The other markings on his back is pen, they wrote on his back to reference the different tests.

1 comment:

Gotcher Family said...

So what does that mean to you? Are you or do you need to make any changes?

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley