Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Poor little Cody






Poor little Cody caught the hands, foot and mouth disease. Boy I tell ya, he doesn't let anything slip by him. He is doing a little better. I tried to take a picture of his mouth but you can't see. He has so many sores on his tongue and cheeks. He won't eat anything. I finally got him to eat some baby food today. He goes back to the doc on Friday. Just pray the little one doesn't get it. Here is a couple of pictures. Cody when he was a baby and Ashley. Noel and I can't believe how much Cody looks like his cousin Trevor. I will have to find a picture and put them both on the blog. Well,best get going now. Hope all is well!

No comments:

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley