Saturday, April 08, 2006

Baby Shower













Thank-you Aunt Keri for a Beautiful Baby shower and thank-you Mrs. Burns, Mom Keute, Aunt Grace and Sarah for helping out and making it so special. Thanks to my friends and family for all the wonderful gifts. I am so truly Blessed to have you in my life. Thanks again.
I had to put a little picture of Cody cause he wanted to be part of Ashleys special Day.


1 comment:

KV said...

Thanks to your sweet sister-in-law who made the best salad ever and helped so much and Sarah who did everything from games to cleaning and our moms who helped so much, I didn't even do anything. You have some pretty special family and friends and are loved a lot!

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley