Thursday, January 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Grammy!


We all wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday mom. Here is your birthday cake until we see you again to make you a real one. I am sorry I wasn't able to post this yesterday but I took Cody to his first Gym Class. Daniel and Cody are both going. It's a little class desighned for them to stretch, go on a trampoline, go through little courses ect. Well, Mr. Ryan had a very hard time realizing he had to wait his turn and he needed to do what we were doing not what he wanted to do. Poor little fella cried and cried and cried . We will see how next wednesday goes. It can't get any worse~ha. He will do better next time. Gotta love it!! He sends hugs and kisses to all.

No comments:

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." John Wesley